Sunday, January 12, 2014

2013 was kind of a bust...

So I really fell behind on the blog posts throughout 2013.  Maybe 2014 will be better.  Life got really hectic in 2013... I have a child with behavior problems in school, I got sued! and garnished (ouch).  And about a million other problems, and through it all I was able to do some crafty things, and complete some pins, but I was sadly taken from my goal.

I did complete a pin just yesterday. It's how to make your own refill for foaming hand soap.   

It's ridiculously easy, and involves using the old hand soap dispenser, filling about an inch or 2 with regular liquid hand soap, then adding water, putting on the lid, and BAM!  Refill.  Seems silly that I would need a pin to think of that.  But it works well.  I bought a $1 bottle of raspberry hand soap from Shop N Save and I have enough for 8-9 refills.

So that is my lazy attempt at keeping up on a resolution from last year.

Like I said, maybe next year will be better.  Next time I will tell you all about our homemade Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment