Thursday, January 3, 2013

I hate file maintence

I have around 1600 songs on my computer.  Maybe I have a few more, maybe a few less, but 1600 is a good estimate.  I don't bother to keep a whole album if I only like a few songs.  I just download the stuff I actually like.  Problem is, some, or most of it was downloaded from the internet.  And most of the tags were off.  I don't mind windows media player, but the tagging/find album info feature SUCKS.  So alot of my tags and album art was massively screwed up.

Thank god for MP3tag.  It is easy to use, and allows you to save and tag and correct until you are sick of it. And trust me I am.  But I can check off the box under my New Years Resolutions for clean up my music collection!

So far the FlyLady system has me shining my sink (did it last night, haven't done it tonight yet) getting dressed up in lace up shoes, and reading her blog.  Well, tomorrow will be the challenge.  I have to write down the negative thoughts I have and say something positive to counteract them.  WOOHOO!  Touchy feely crap.

I am jubilant!

No comments:

Post a Comment